Let’s face it, in the past our Gallic neighbours’ predilection for eating alleged delicacies such as duck’s gizzard has rendered them pretty impermeable to any understanding of the concept of vegetarianism.
- Worthing Theatre Invitation: Expect the Unexpected!
- Regional Theatres May Join In Cinema Broadcast Revolution
- In praise of Hot Stones……
- Passionate About Paris: The Musée d’Orsay
- Passionate About Paris: Meandering in the food markets
- Passionate About Paris: loving a locavore life
- Passionate About Paris
- Fingers crossed….
- Art Review: Pop Art Design
- Happy New Year!