T’is the season of goodwill, apparently – though the grimacing countenances of those circling the car parks looking for an available space would have you believe otherwise. It’s also the season of turkey and as a vegetarian I’ve grown used to comments such as ‘what do you eat then?’ which multiply exponentially at Christmas time.
- Worthing Theatre Invitation: Expect the Unexpected!
- Regional Theatres May Join In Cinema Broadcast Revolution
- In praise of Hot Stones……
- Passionate About Paris: The Musée d’Orsay
- Passionate About Paris: Meandering in the food markets
- Passionate About Paris: loving a locavore life
- Passionate About Paris
- Fingers crossed….
- Art Review: Pop Art Design
- Happy New Year!