One of my favourite districts in Paris is around Rue Montorgueil. Tucked behind the bustle of Les Halles the pedestrianised Rue Montorgueil keeps that village-like feel and also a sense of history with its wrought-iron facades, painted shops and tiled decorative motifs above street level. Home to excellent food markets as well as historic patissier La Maison Stohrer, Rue Montorgueil also packs in bars, bistros and restaurants, providing ample diversions from the serious business of shopping and socialising.
- Worthing Theatre Invitation: Expect the Unexpected!
- Regional Theatres May Join In Cinema Broadcast Revolution
- In praise of Hot Stones……
- Passionate About Paris: The Musée d’Orsay
- Passionate About Paris: Meandering in the food markets
- Passionate About Paris: loving a locavore life
- Passionate About Paris
- Fingers crossed….
- Art Review: Pop Art Design
- Happy New Year!