Love it or loathe it, Valentine’s Day will soon be here and the City of Light also carries before it a reputation as the City of Love. Paris is a favourite destination for lovers, romantics, and honeymooners with Valentine’s Day providing the perfect excuse to follow in the footsteps of famous lovers Abelard and Heloise, Chopin and George Sand, Sartre and de Beauvoir and Napoleon and Josephine, along with many more.
- Worthing Theatre Invitation: Expect the Unexpected!
- Regional Theatres May Join In Cinema Broadcast Revolution
- In praise of Hot Stones……
- Passionate About Paris: The Musée d’Orsay
- Passionate About Paris: Meandering in the food markets
- Passionate About Paris: loving a locavore life
- Passionate About Paris
- Fingers crossed….
- Art Review: Pop Art Design
- Happy New Year!