Like Victor Frankenstein, I toiled for many months over my creation (although thankfully, mine didn’t involve any corpses). Unlike Victor I had no need to “turn with loathing from my occupation”, although I was “urged on by an eagerness which perpetually increased”. Continue reading
- Worthing Theatre Invitation: Expect the Unexpected!
- Regional Theatres May Join In Cinema Broadcast Revolution
- In praise of Hot Stones……
- Passionate About Paris: The Musée d’Orsay
- Passionate About Paris: Meandering in the food markets
- Passionate About Paris: loving a locavore life
- Passionate About Paris
- Fingers crossed….
- Art Review: Pop Art Design
- Happy New Year!