I’m back from Paris buoyed up by a visit to my favourite city, even though this time it was viewed through the prism of a ghastly virus which did its best to floor my husband, then me, as he recovered. The benefits of self-catering took on a new dimension as I stocked the (large) fridge with all sorts of drinks and easy-to-eat foods, while the plan to fill it with delectable treats didn’t quite materialise….
- Worthing Theatre Invitation: Expect the Unexpected!
- Regional Theatres May Join In Cinema Broadcast Revolution
- In praise of Hot Stones……
- Passionate About Paris: The Musée d’Orsay
- Passionate About Paris: Meandering in the food markets
- Passionate About Paris: loving a locavore life
- Passionate About Paris
- Fingers crossed….
- Art Review: Pop Art Design
- Happy New Year!