I’m planning my next trip to Paris and really looking forward to it (anyone even vaguely connected to me will recognise this as a masterful piece of understatement). Though I’m passionate about Paris I’m always slightly non-plussed by examples of sheer bad manners by our Gallic neighbours. I hasten to add that there are many examples of good manners too – but it set me thinking how far we’ve come on our little island in terms of service delivery and general courtesy.
- Worthing Theatre Invitation: Expect the Unexpected!
- Regional Theatres May Join In Cinema Broadcast Revolution
- In praise of Hot Stones……
- Passionate About Paris: The Musée d’Orsay
- Passionate About Paris: Meandering in the food markets
- Passionate About Paris: loving a locavore life
- Passionate About Paris
- Fingers crossed….
- Art Review: Pop Art Design
- Happy New Year!