The Sussex village of Hurstpierpoint will celebrate a very special year in 2013, which will mark the 700th anniversary of the annual St Lawrence Fair. Hurstpierpoint has been celebrating the feast of its patron saint since the 14th century and the fair is one of the oldest in the United Kingdom.
- Worthing Theatre Invitation: Expect the Unexpected!
- Regional Theatres May Join In Cinema Broadcast Revolution
- In praise of Hot Stones……
- Passionate About Paris: The Musée d’Orsay
- Passionate About Paris: Meandering in the food markets
- Passionate About Paris: loving a locavore life
- Passionate About Paris
- Fingers crossed….
- Art Review: Pop Art Design
- Happy New Year!