Is reading to our children being lost as a sharing experience? Recent research shows that parents would welcome encouragement in reading to their children, while apparently 44% of parents admit that they don’t read a bedtime story to their offspring. Surely I’m not alone in feeling dismay at these statistics?
- Worthing Theatre Invitation: Expect the Unexpected!
- Regional Theatres May Join In Cinema Broadcast Revolution
- In praise of Hot Stones……
- Passionate About Paris: The Musée d’Orsay
- Passionate About Paris: Meandering in the food markets
- Passionate About Paris: loving a locavore life
- Passionate About Paris
- Fingers crossed….
- Art Review: Pop Art Design
- Happy New Year!