Earlier this year I wrote several blog posts about the 40th anniversary of the death of Doors’ front man Jim Morrison and some events commemorating the anniversary. For anyone reading those blog posts the following may be of interest. It’s an account by Jean Paul Desnos about living in the apartment block where Jim Morrison died. This has been translated from French with thanks to Susan Bourdin at JimMorrisonsParis.com for the original.
- Worthing Theatre Invitation: Expect the Unexpected!
- Regional Theatres May Join In Cinema Broadcast Revolution
- In praise of Hot Stones……
- Passionate About Paris: The Musée d’Orsay
- Passionate About Paris: Meandering in the food markets
- Passionate About Paris: loving a locavore life
- Passionate About Paris
- Fingers crossed….
- Art Review: Pop Art Design
- Happy New Year!