I have a confession. I’m not, nor ever have been, employed in anything to do with marketing, advertising or retail. The extent of my knowledge in this field is probably much the same as the average person in the street: marketing and advertising exist to promote goods or services and persuade you to buy them. Retail, is, well, selling stuff. So far so good. However, I now realise that I have a fundamental problem even in this basic understanding. It’s reached such proportions that I feel the need to share it and hope that someone will enlighten me. Continue reading
- Worthing Theatre Invitation: Expect the Unexpected!
- Regional Theatres May Join In Cinema Broadcast Revolution
- In praise of Hot Stones……
- Passionate About Paris: The Musée d’Orsay
- Passionate About Paris: Meandering in the food markets
- Passionate About Paris: loving a locavore life
- Passionate About Paris
- Fingers crossed….
- Art Review: Pop Art Design
- Happy New Year!